Pages

Saturday, October 23, 2010

How to name a pirate. Soap, that is.

Some of you may have noticed that I have a new line of Special Edition Soaps featuring some really kick-ass soap wrappers custom made by Auntiescardshop especially for moi.  Oh?  You hadn't seen them?  Well, what the heck?!  Go look

You'll find some amazing soaps wrapped up all pretty like with equally amazing handmade soap wrappers.  They are, in short, amazing.





And my personal favorite...the soap that I cannot seem to name...


I currently have a voting contest going on over on my Facebook fan page.  Scoot on over and "like" the name/comment you like best for this soap!  The name that has the most "likes" wins, and the person who submitted the winning name gets a free bar of my currently unnamed pirate soap :)

No comments:

Post a Comment