Pages

Thursday, November 4, 2010

How do you measure a year?

Green Irish Tweed Sugar Body Polish
Tomorrow is a very special day in the life of WickedSoaps...it's the 1 year anniversary of opening my Etsy shop!  One year ago tomorrow on November 5th, thanks to so many of my good friends, I decided to give my new handmade bath and body business a chance and opened up WickedSoaps on Etsy.  This last year has been absolutely amazing! 

I just can't help it...I...must...sing!  *breaks into song*

Five hundred twenty-five thousand
Six hundred minutes
How do you measure, measure a year?
In daylights, in sunsets, in midnights
In cups of coffee
In inches, in miles, in laughter, in strife.
In five hundred twenty-five thousand
Six hundred minutes
How do you measure
A year in the life?

 
Ahem.  *bows*  Thank you, thank you very much.  I have no idea why I'm selling soap, I obviously have a future on Broadway, right? 

Spiced Eggnog Gift Basket - An AuntieDis and WickedSoaps Collaboration

Well, I dunno about you guys, but for me, this last year has been measured in bars of soap, jars of lotion, tubs of scrub and all other smell goods of the Wicked persuasion being sold.  And how did I measure this last year, kittens?  By 2,053 sales and counting! 

In honor of that, I am throwing a 5 day long Etsyversary Sale!  November 5th (the day I opened my Etsy shop) through November 9th (the day I listed and sold my first item) save 20% on everything in the shop AND get free shipping on all orders of $50 or more (you know how it works...$50 in product, does not include shipping prices, no custom or wholesale orders, yada yada). 

The best part of this?  It's just in time for you to stock up on goodies for holiday gift-giving!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on a year of success and stretching and growth. You are a phenom...really. The Olde Bagg...lover of The Dirty Dreaded Hippie

    ReplyDelete