Pages

Saturday, January 23, 2010

It's Saturday Night...Let's Shake It Up!

As you know, more times than not, I participate in Etsy's SNS (Saturday Night Sale/Special) and I usually do a straight forward percent off your purchase.  Tonight, though...Misty's letting a bit loose and shakin things up!  Seriously...what's the point of being Wicked if I can't keep you on your toes?

Head over to my Etsy Shop, Wicked Soaps and get to shopping!


♥ Spend $10 or more and receive a free Lip Luster Balm!  Choose from:









♥ Spend $20 or more and receive a free bar of soap!  Choose from:  












♥ Put “SNS” and your choice of free item in the notes to seller when checking out.

♥ Sale runs from Saturday at 5 PM EST thru 6 AM EST Sunday Morning.

Don’t forget!  I can fit 3-6 bars of soap in a Priority Flat Rate envelope, and shipping is just $5 US, $11 to Canada, and $13 International!  That’s a lot of soapy goodness!

No comments:

Post a Comment