Pages

Friday, January 8, 2010

Weekend Sale!

Baby, it's cold outside...that means it's time to grab some wickedly good items from Wicked Soaps and hop into a steamy bath!


It's been an amazing week for me.  I've been featured on 4 blogs this week and made it to the front page of Etsy for the 3rd time in 2 months.  If that's not reason enough to celebrate, well then, I don't know what the hell is!!  


In honor of my wicked kick-ass week, how about a little (or not so little) sale?  January 8th - 10th, take 20% off your entire order and receive free shipping on orders of $50 or more! (Does not include clearance items, wholesale or custom orders, or shipping charges). Discount will be refunded via Paypal or you may request a revised invoice prior to paying.



Don't forget to check out my Clearance Section for some awesome deals...items marked WAY down!


No comments:

Post a Comment