Pages

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Screw Yankee, AuntieDis is where it's at!

If you're like me (aka a candleholic) then you've gone through your fair share of Yankee Candles...and cursed and moaned when the suckers burn unevenly, wasting wax and worst of all...send up clouds of black smoke. 

After joining Etsy about a year and a half ago, I quickly started going through the handmade candle shops and stopped in my tracks when I found AuntieDis

Her selection is astounding and the quality....it's unparalleled.  That's right.  Nobody compares.  Trust me...I know.  I've bought dozens of them in my quest to be the worlds best candleholic and Di has the best out there!  And damn her....she totally enables my addiction.




Not only does she have a selection that will make your mouth water, but these suckers burn so clean and the scent throw...it's obscene!  You can smell them burning throughout the house.  I personally recommend her Pink Sugar (BIG surprise, I know, haha) since I live, breathe, and dream everything Pink Sugar...it's the best freaking scent ever made!



Here's one that I just ordered....I can't wait to try it!  "Cactus and fresh green elements combine with fresh sea spray, sea moss and warm driftwood to create a very unique and pleasant scent. Very spa like."


Be sure to check out her other great shops:  TheTemptingTart and AuntieCardShop!

3 comments:

  1. I too am addicted to Di's candles. I have used the "camp fire" and "cup o'joe"...both are awesome and last a damn long time!!

    I highly recommend her candles...because I know I will go back again and again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooooooooh, they sound really great! I'm going to have to check her out. Thanks for the recommend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just ordered a couple candles to try them out :) If her candles are as amazing as your soaps, I'll be hooked for sure!!

    ReplyDelete