Pages

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Who doesn't love a threesome?

Oh, you naughty, naughty kittens....I know where your minds went.   But fortunately (or unfortunately?) instead of being dirty, I'm actually referring to something very clean...literally!


It's Threesome Thursday at WickedSoaps!  What does this mean for you?  Listen up (or read down as the case may be), my lovelies:

  • Buy any 3+ items totaling $10 or more and receive a free Lip Luster Balm of your choice.
  • Product total only, sale does not include shipping charges. Leave "Threesome Thursday" in the notes to seller along with your choice of free item when you check out.
The sale runs through 11:59pm EST today, Thursday, May 13, 2010 so you better run right on over to my shop and start...well...shopping!

1 comment:

  1. I just had to stop by and let you know that you are part of my blog page now. I have you in one of my new pages, ain't blogger cool, entitled My Inspirations. If I were you I'd wanna know what I was saying about you. Besides, I'm having a giveaway and who's to know you might get lucky...no not that way.... come visit cutie patootie. http://lindaomasoldebaggsnstuftshirts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete