Pages

Friday, May 21, 2010

$1 Shipping Sale! Or maybe the Free Balling Sale?...


You know those rap videos where it shows that giant ass car rolling and bouncing down the road?  They spend god only knows how much to put special struts or suspension (or since I don't speak Car and Driver we'll just call it bouncy stuff) on their car.  HA!  Suckers.  I have that same bounce to my car and I got it absolutely free!  AND it came with a side of shimmy!  Now all I need is a great stereo system to blast out my music with the bass loud enough to rattle windows the next town over.  That's right...I'm pretty fly for a white girl.

As much as I'd like to keep my gangsta rap girl image, I'm afraid I need to get rid of the bounce and shimmy.  Therefore I'm taking my car in this weekend for new tires and what I believe will be new struts and probably ball bearings.  And because I'm a poor chick with a questionable sense of humor, I decided not to do stand-up comedy to raise funds, but instead have a sale in my Etsy shop.

Because I'm naughty, risque, and kind of a dirty girl, I seriously thought about calling this my "Free Balling and Strutting Sale."  Buuuuuut, I thought that might be crossing right over the line from naughty to plain old perverted.  (But since I am a weeee little bit perverted, I've started a line called Big Ass Balls of Soap...check them out!)



In order to preserve my professional image, I decided to just call it my $1 Dollar Shipping Sale!  Not as exciting, I know, but seriously, it's still fabulous!!

Every domestic order ships for only $1 and Canadian orders ship for $2 no matter your purchase amount! No code needed, no waiting for refunds. Shipping prices already reflect the sale so you can just shop and go! A great excuse to stock up on your favorites or perhaps try that new scent you've been drooling over!

Sale runs through Sunday, May 23rd at 11:59PM EST.


Just go to WickedSoaps or click on that pretty, pretty soap at the top of the page and it will take you to my Etsy shop where you can get your shopping groove on!

6 comments:

  1. *cries* I didn't know until a couple days ago...still love me? Please say yes! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Misty, you a baddie and I love it. Shel will take a look and we'll make an order for "balling and strutting" stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL...Linda, you're a goddess, I swear! At least I can count on you to read my blog (aka word vomit) and crack a smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hilarious! I love your sense of humor! Heading over to check out your big ass balls of soap right now.

    ReplyDelete